Deleting a Project
If you need to delete a project, you can do so from the Sensitive Data Analysis module.
Caution: When you delete a project, all of the associated data from the project and associated tasks are also removed.
Before You Begin
Only the user who created the project can delete the project from Governance Apps.
- Open Sensitive Data Analysis as follows:
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions, and then click Governance Apps.
- On the Governance Apps page, click Sensitive Data Analysis.
- In the project name row, click the Actions button , and then click Delete.
- In the confirmation box, click Yes to delete the project.
Last modified: 11/13/2018 9:35:34 PM