Deleting an Asset
If you need to delete an asset from an inventory, you can do so from the inventory page.
Caution: When you delete an asset, all of the associated data from the asset is also removed.
- Open Inventory Manager as follows:
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions, and then click Governance Apps.
On the Governance Apps page, click Inventory Manager.
- In the inventory name row from which you want to delete the asset, click the Actions button , and then click Details.
The inventory name Details page appears.
- In the asset name row of the Assets table, click the Actions button , and then click Delete.
- In the confirmation box, click Yes to delete the asset.
Last modified: 11/13/2018 5:11:13 PM