Reviewing Documents for End-User Subject Access Requests
If you are assigned as a reviewer for a request, you must approve or deny individual documents that were identified as potentially containing personally identifiable information (PII) for a request in Governance Apps.
When you are assigned as a reviewer to the task, you receive an email with a link to open the task. You can click the link in the email to open the task review page.
- Open the request review page:
- On the Governance Apps page, click Request Manager.
- In the table on the Request Manager page, click the task name to review.
The task review module appears.
- In the files table, click a file name that you want to review.
A preview of the file appears.
Tips: When reviewing the document, you can perform the following actions:
- Add comments in the comments box.
- Expand the Sensitivity box to view the discovered entities in the document.
- Approve or deny the document:
- To approve the document, click Accept
- To decline the document, click Decline.
Note: If you click Decline, you must add a comment.
The next document in the list appears for review.
- Repeat the procedure until you have reviewed all of the documents.
Last modified: 11/9/2018 10:21:22 PM