Approving an End-User Subject Access Request
After reviewers have finished reviewing each document in a request, an approver can approve the request. Once the task is approved, the documents that were approved during review are exported or deleted, depending on the request configurations.
Before You Begin
- All of the documents in the request must have been reviewed by a reviewer. For more information, see Approving Documents with PII for a Request.
- You must be assigned as an approver for the request. For more information, see Configuring the Data, Reviewers, and Approvers for a Request.
- Open the request review page as follows:
- On the Governance Apps page, click Request Manager.
- In the table on the Request Manager page, click the request name you want to review.
The request review module appears.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click Yes to confirm that the reviews are complete.
The Request Manager page appears and the status of the request changes to Review Complete.
- In the Request Manager table, click the request name.
- On the top of the page, click the Request Approval button.
The Request Manager page appears and the status of the request changes to Request Completed.
The documents that were approved for the request are either exported to the end-user who made the request or deleted, according to the request configurations.
Last modified: 4/10/2018 6:38:43 PM