Prerequisites for the Exchange Mailbox User Mailbox Hybrid Environment
Before you set up Exchange Mailbox in the Admin Console, perform the prerequisite tasks.
- Set up Windows PowerShell
- Microsoft Outlook requirements
- Assign full access to service accounts
The service account must have full access rights to all mailboxes on the server.
- If you installed the application on an off-host access node, the service account must be in the Local Administrator Group on the access node server.
- Set the throttling policy on the Exchange server
- Provide the service accounts access to the mailboxes
Last modified: 3/11/2018 10:15:58 PM