Creating an App for OneDrive for Business
Create an app for Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
Before You Begin
To complete this procedure, you need the following values that you recorded when you registered the application.
- Application ID
- Key value
- Directory ID
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Cloud Apps.
- On the Cloud apps page, from the list, select OneDrive, and then click Add app.
The Add OneDrive client dialog box appears.
- In the App name box, type a name for the app.
- In the General section, enter the following information:
- From the Proxy box, select the physical client computer where the Cloud Apps software is installed.
- From the Plan box, select a server plan.
- In the Connection details section, enter the following information:
- In the Application ID box, type the application ID.
- In the Application key value box, type the key value.
- In the Azure directory ID box, type the directory ID.
- Optional: To enable auto-discovery of user accounts on the app, select the Enable check box.
You can also enable auto-discovery on the app later. For more information, see Enabling Auto Discovery of User Accounts.
- Click Save.
In the Admin Console, you can see the following items:
- On the Apps page, you can see the new app.
- Click the app to see the default subclient that was automatically created. You can use the default subclient to manually discover your Microsoft OneDrive for Business user accounts.
Last modified: 9/6/2018 6:25:54 AM