Enabling Auto-Discovery of User Accounts
To discover user accounts automatically, enable auto-discovery on the OneDrive for Business app. That enables auto-discovery for all subclients of the OneDrive for Business app.
After you enable auto-discovery, when a backup operation runs for one of the subclients, user accounts are auto-discovered and included in the backup.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Cloud Apps.
- On the Apps page, click the OneDrive for Business app.
The app page appears.
- In the General section, click Edit.
The Edit OneDrive client dialog box appears.
- Select the Enable check box, and then select the method that you want to use for auto-discovery.
- To use regular expressions, select Match user name by regular expressions.
- To use Azure affinity groups, select Azure group affinity.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 9/6/2018 6:25:54 AM