Creating a User-Defined Subclient to Back Up Specific User Accounts
If you need to run different backup jobs on user accounts than the job that is assigned to the default subclient, then create a user-defined subclient and assign the user accounts to it.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Cloud Apps.
- On the Apps page, click the OneDrive for Business app.
The app page appears.
- In the Subclients section, click Add subclient.
The Add subclient dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the subclient.
- From the Plan list, select a server plan.
- Click Add user.
The Add users dialog box appears.
- In the Name column, select the user accounts that you want to add.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
- The new user-defined subclient appears on the app page, under the Subclients section.
- The added user accounts appear on the user-defined subclient page, under the Content section.
Last modified: 9/6/2018 6:25:54 AM