Backing Up OneDrive for Business Data
You can perform full backup operations and incremental backup operations for Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
When you perform a backup operation for OneDrive for Business, OneNote files (.one) are not backed up.
After you run the first full backup operation for OneDrive for Business, schedule incremental backup operations to run regularly.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Cloud Apps.
- On the Apps page, click the OneDrive for Business app.
The app page appears.
- In the Subclients section, click the subclient that you want to back up.
The subclient page appears.
- In the Backup section, click Backup now.
The Backup options dialog box appears.
- Select the type of backup operation that you want to run, and then click OK.
- Optional: To view detailed information about the backup job, in the Backup section, click Jobs, and then click the job.
What to Do Next
You can control or view the job. For more information, see Jobs.
Last modified: 9/6/2018 6:25:53 AM