Restoring OneDrive for Business Data to the Same Location
You can restore OneDrive for Business data from the cloud to the server from where it was backed up.
You can perform the restore operation on a default subclient or a user-defined subclient that has already been backed up at least one time.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Cloud Apps.
- On the Apps page, click the OneDrive for Business app.
The app page appears.
- From the Subclients section, in the Actions column for the subclient, click the action button , and then click Restore.
The Backup content page appears.
- From the upper-right of the page, select the backups to restore:
- To restore the most recent backup, click Show latest backups.
- To restore a backup from a specific date, click Show backups as of a specific date, select a date, and then select the backup.
- To restore a backup from a date range, click Show backups for a date range, select a date range, and then select the backup.
- Select the users whose user accounts you want to restore, and then click Restore.
The Restore options dialog box appears.
- Specify how you want to restore the data:
- Destination server: The data is restored to the server. The default location is the location from where the data was backed up.
- Restore to original folder: (default) To perform an in-place restore operation, select this check box to restore data to the folder from which the data was backed up.
- Overwrite if it already exists: To overwrite files and folders that are in the destination and have the same names as files and folders that you are restoring, select this option.
- Click Submit.
A restore job is created. You can monitor the job progress, kill the job, or suspend the job. For information about monitoring all the jobs in the Admin Console environment, see Jobs.
Last modified: 9/6/2018 6:25:55 AM