Performing a Salesforce Object Comparison
View the added, deleted, and modified records for an object between two backup times.
Before You Begin
Verify that you have both a full backup and an incremental backup. For more information, see Performing Salesforce Backups.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Cloud Apps > Salesforce > app > backup_set > subclient, and then click Compare.
The Select Compare Type dialog box appears.
- Select Object compare.
The Backup Content page appears.
- Optional: Select a backup other than the most recent backup. From the Showing latest backup list, select one of the following options:
- To show a backup at a specific time, select Show backup as a of a specific date, and then type the date and time.
- To show backups for a date range, select Show backup for a date range, and then specify the dates.
- To show the latest backup, select Show Latest Backup.
- Select the check box next to each object that you want to compare, and then click Compare.
The Compare options dialog box appears
- In the Source date and Date to compare boxes, select the dates for the backups that you want to compare, and then click Compare.
The Object compare summary page appears.
A row for each object lists the objects that were added, modified and deleted.
- To view additional information about the object changes, in the column for Added, Modified or Deleted, click the number.
The Added, Deleted, or Modified record page appears and displays a row for each record change.
Last modified: 6/12/2018 8:50:07 PM