Adding Additional Storage to a Scale-Out Storage Pool
Use the following steps to add additional storage to a Scale-Out Storage Pool.
Before You Begin
- Install the Linux MediaAgent and the Storage Pool packages on all the additional disks that you plan to setup as a storage pool.
- From the navigation, click Storage Pools.
The Storage Pool page appears.
- On the Storage Pools page, click the <Scale-out Storage Pool> name to which you want to add the storage.
- On the Storage Pool window, click Add Nodes.
- On the Add Nodes dialog box, select the nodes from the Nodes list.
Note: The Nodes list contains a list of disks with the Linux MediaAgent and Storage Pool packages that are not yet configured.
- Click Add.
The new nodes are added and listed under the Nodes list.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 8:43:45 PM