Adding a Microsoft Azure Stack Hypervisor
Add a Microsoft Azure Stack hypervisor to support data protection operations for all virtual machines hosted or managed by the hypervisor.
Before You Begin
Be prepared to enter a subscription ID, tenant ID, application ID, and application password.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Virtualization > Hypervisors.
The Hypervisors page appears.
- Click Add hypervisor.
- For Select type, select the following:
- Azure - Stack
- For Hypervisor name or Client name, type a descriptive name for the hypervisor.
- For Authentication Type, select the deployment type from the following:
- Azure Active Directory
- Active Directory Federation Services
- For Resource Manager URL, type the web site address that will be used to communicate with your Azure Stack environment.
- Enter host or account information:
- Subscription ID: Enter the subscription ID for your Azure account.
- Tenant ID: Enter the tenant ID associated with the Azure account.
- Application ID: Enter the application ID associated with the tenant.
- Application password: Enter the password for the application.
- From the Proxy list, select a previously deployed proxy
The VSA proxy must be an Azure virtual machine in the region to be protected.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 6/12/2018 3:36:02 PM