Creating an Exchange Mailbox Server for the User Mailbox in an Office 365 with Exchange Using an On-Premises Active Directory Environment
Create the Exchange Mailbox server. After, you will associate mailboxes with the Exchange Mailbox server.
Before You Begin
- Configure the index server.
- Create a user mailbox plan.
- Gather the information that you need to complete the procedure.
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions > Apps, and then click Exchange.
The Exchange servers page appears.
- In the upper-right of the page, click Add, and then click Add Mailbox.
The Add Mailbox page appears.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Save.
The Exchange Mailbox server that you created appears. You can perform configuration tasks at the Exchange Mailbox server level on this page.
Last modified: 6/21/2018 6:25:21 PM