Creating an Exchange Mailbox Server for the User Mailbox in an Office 365 with Exchange Using an Azure AD Environment
Create the Exchange Mailbox server. After, you will associate mailboxes with the Exchange Mailbox server.
Before You Begin
- Configure the index server.
- Create a user mailbox plan.
- Gather the information that you need to complete the procedure.
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions > Apps, and then click Exchange.
The Exchange servers page appears.
- In the upper-right of the page, click Add, and then click Add Mailbox.
The Add Mailbox page appears.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Save.
The Exchange Mailbox server that you created appears. You can perform configuration tasks at the Exchange Mailbox server level on this page.
Last modified: 3/11/2018 10:15:06 PM