Configuring Mixed-Mode Exchange Server Environments for Exchange Mailbox
Applies to: Exchange 2007 or later
If you migrate from one Exchange Server version to another, you might have different versions of Exchange servers, which is called a mixed-mode environment. While you have multiple Exchange Server versions in your environment, you must add a service account for each version of the Exchange server that you have in your environment.
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions > Apps, and then click Exchange.
- Click the Exchange_Mailbox_server.
- On the page that appears, in the Agents area, click Exchange Mailbox.
The Exchange Mailbox page appears.
- Under Exchange service accounts, click Add.
The Add service account dialog box appears.
- Enter the credentials for one of the Exchange server versions in your environment, and then click Save.
- Add an Exchange Service Account for each Exchange server version in your environment.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 3/11/2018 10:14:33 PM