Configuring Multistreamed Archiving for Exchange Mailbox
Multistreaming allows you to archive multiple mailboxes in parallel.
We recommend that you use five streams on each access node.
- In the navigation pane, expand Solutions > Exchange, and then click the Exchange_Mailbox_server.
- In the Agents area, click Exchange Mailbox.
- In the Content area, click mailbox_type.
- On the page that appears, in the General area, click Edit.
The General dialog box appears.
- In the Max streams box, enter the number of streams that you want to use.
If you do not want to archive multiple mailboxes in parallel, enter a value of 1.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 3/11/2018 10:14:36 PM