Assigning Content to Default Subclient
Before running your first backup operation, add content to the default subclient.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Exchange.
The Exchange servers page appears.
- Click an Exchange server.
The selected Exchange server page appears.
- In the Agents section, click Exchange Database.
The Exchange Database page appears.
- In the Subclient section, click default.
The default page appears.
- In the Content section, click Edit.
The Subclient content dialog box appears.
- Select the one or more database check boxes that you want to assign to the default subclient, and click Save.
The selected databases are added to the default subclient.
What to Do Next
Configure manual or automatic selection of the backup source for the default subclient.
Last modified: 6/7/2018 5:14:03 AM