Adding a New Exchange DAG Member Server
You can add a new member server to an existing DAG client.
Before You Begin
You must install the Exchange Database agent on each member server using the fully qualified domain name.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Exchange.
The Exchange servers page appears.
- Click an Exchange server.
The selected Exchange server page appears.
- In the Agents section, click Exchange Database.
The Exchange Database page appears.
- In the General section, click Edit.
The Edit Exchange Database dialog box appears.
- From the Member servers drop down list, select a new member server, and then click OK.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 6/7/2018 5:14:03 AM