Backing Up an Exchange Database
You can back up the Exchange databases using the Commvault software. After running the first full backup operation, you can schedule incremental backups at regular intervals.
You can run a backup operation either from the default subclient or from a user-defined subclient.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Exchange.
The Exchange servers page appears.
- Click an Exchange server.
The selected Exchange server page appears.
- In the Agents section, click Exchange Database.
The Exchange Database page appears.
- In the Subclient section, click a subclient that you want to back up.
The subclient page appears.
- In the Backup section, click Backup now.
The Backup options dialog box appears.
- Select to run a full, or an incremental backup. Click OK.
- Optional: To view the backup job details, in the Backup section, click Jobs. Then, click the job ID to view job summary.
A backup job is created. You can monitor the job progress, kill the job, or suspend the job. For information about monitoring all the jobs in the Admin Console environment, see Jobs.
Last modified: 11/30/2018 7:01:58 AM