Deleting User-Defined Subclients
You can delete a user-defined subclient from the Admin Console. You cannot delete the default subclient.
Before You Begin
Verify that there are no scheduled jobs associated with the user-defined subclient you want to delete. All scheduled jobs associated with a deleted subclient are also deleted.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Exchange.
The Exchange servers page appears.
- Click an Exchange server.
The selected Exchange server page appears.
- In the Agents section, click Exchange Database.
The Exchange Database page appears.
- In the Subclient section, from the Actions column for the subclient that you want to delete, click the action button and then click Delete.
- In the Delete subclient dialog box, type DELETE, and then click Save.
Last modified: 10/16/2018 9:20:55 PM