Enabling Block-Level Backups for Exchange Databases
Applies to: Exchange 2010 or later
You can enable block-level backup on a default subclient or a user-defined subclient.
Before You Begin
Make sure that you have a sufficient amount of space for the index. For every 100 GB of data, you should have 30 MB of available space for the index.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Exchange.
The Exchange servers page appears
- Click an Exchange server.
The selected Exchange server page appears.
- In the Agents section, click Exchange Database.
The Exchange Database page appears.
- In the Subclient section, click a subclient for which you want to enable block-level backup.
The subclient page appears.
- In the Settings section, click the Optimize for message level recovery slider.
Note: After enabling block-level backup on a subclient, the next backup operation is always converted to a full backup.
Block-level backup is enabled on the selected subclient.
Last modified: 6/7/2018 5:14:05 AM