Deleting Recovery Points
You can delete a recovery point from the Admin Console after it is in a Ready state.
Before You Begin
Verify that there are no live browse restore jobs running for the recovery point you want to delete.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Apps > Exchange.
The Exchange servers page appears
- Click an Exchange server.
The selected Exchange server page appears.
- In the Agents section, click Exchange Database.
The Exchange Database page appears.
- In the Subclient section, click a subclient for which block-level backup is enabled.
The subclient page appears.
- Click Restore messages.
The Restore messages page appears.
- In the Actions column of the recovery point that you want to delete, click the action button , and then click Delete.
- In the Delete recovery point dialog box, click Yes.
Last modified: 10/16/2018 9:20:46 PM