Modifying a Salesforce Organization
Use this procedure when you need to perform any of the following operations:
- Modify the Salesforce organization credentials.
- Modify the Salesforce organization backup content, for example add metadata so that you can compare objects.
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions > Apps > Cloud Apps > Salesforce organizations > organization.
The Salesforce organization details page appears.
- Click Edit.
The Edit Salesforce organization page appears.
- Modify the Salesforce credentials. Under Account details, enter the information on how you connect to Salesforce.
- In the Salesforce login URL box, type the URL that you use to connect to Salesforce.
- In the User Name box and Password boxes, type the user credentials that you use to connect to Salesforce.
- In the API Token box, type the token that you use to connect to Salesforce.
- In the Consumer Key box, type the Salesforce consumer key.
- In the Consumer Secret box, type the Salesforce consumer secret.
- Under Backup Options, specify the backup location.
- From the Backup Plan list, select the plan.
- Determine what data to back up. The software includes the Salesforce objects by default.
- To include the files, select the Salesforce files check box.
- To include the metadata, select the Salesforce metadata check box.
Note: You must select this check box if you want to compare the Salesforce data.
- Best Practice: Click Test Connection to verify that you can connect to Salesforce.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 8/7/2018 2:14:25 PM