Amazon RDS SQL Databases
Commvault provides a solution that you can use to perform backup and restore operations on Amazon RDS SQL Server databases.
The Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) provides configuration and scaling resources to host relational databases in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
The solution includes the following components:
- A SQL client that meets the following requirements:
- Has port 1433 open so that it can communicate with the Amazon RDS instance
- The SQL Agent must be installed
- It must be an on-premises SQL server
- An Amazon RDS SQL instance
- An Amazon S3 bucket
- Admin credentials for the Amazon RDS SQL instance
Last modified: 8/14/2018 2:27:52 PM