Including or Excluding a Column in a Table
You can include or exclude any of the columns in a table. In report tables, sometimes columns are hidden by default.
- From the navigation pane, click Monitoring > Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click a report.
- At the top of the table, click Show table menu .
- Under Columns, include or exclude columns from the table:
- To include, click any column with an X mark beside it.
- To exclude, click any column with a check mark beside it.
Last modified: 12/12/2018 3:52:09 PM