Sharing Inventories with Other Governance Apps Users
If you want other Governance Apps users to be able to view or edit information from an inventory that you created, you can share the inventory.
Before You Begin
- The users and user groups must be able to access Governance Apps from the Admin Console.
- Only users who create the inventory have the ability to share or delete the inventory.
- This procedure assumes that you have created an inventory in Governance Apps. For more information, see Creating an Inventory in Inventory Manager.
- Open Inventory Manager as follows:
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions, and then click Governance Apps.
- On the Governance Apps page, click Inventory Manager.
- In the Inventory Manager list, in the inventory name row, click the Actions button , and then click Details.
- On the inventory name page, in the Security tile, click Edit.
The Security pane appears.
- Enter the user or user group names to which you want to share the data source.
- In the permissions list, select from the following options:
- View: Users can only view the dashboards and reports associated with the inventory.
- Edit: Users can edit the inventory and crawl the data from the inventory.
- Optional: To share the inventory with additional users or user groups, click Add.
- When you are finished, click Save.
Last modified: 11/13/2018 8:45:20 PM