Adding a Schedule Policy
You can add a schedule policy to your environment from the Admin Console.
Before You Begin
Ensure that you are familiar with the type of schedule policy you want to create. For more information, see Schedule Policy and Schedule Policy Types.
- From the navigation pane, expand Policies > Schedule.
- In the Schedule policies page, in the upper-right corner, click Add.
The Add schedule policy page appears.
- In Name, enter a name for the policy.
- Click the Type list, and then select the type of schedule policy that you want to create.
- If you select Data Verification, click the Agent type list, and then select the check boxes for the agents to which you want this policy to apply.
- In the Schedules section, click Add.
- Configure the schedule options and add a schedule pattern.
For more information, see the reference topic for the type of schedule policy you are adding:
- Expand Associations, and then select the check boxes for the entities to which you want this policy to apply.
Note: You do not need to select an association for content indexing schedule policy.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/16/2018 9:26:19 PM