Installing the Commvault Edge App for Apple Devices
Install the Commvault Edge app on your smart device to quickly browse or download your backed up files.
The Commvault Edge app is supported on all Apple devices running iOS 8.0 or later.
Note: If your administrator has indicated a secure connection is used to communicate with the server, tap Secure Connection when you log in.
Important: A valid SSL certificate that is signed by a trusted certificate authority, such as VeriSign, is required. If your certificate is self-signed, you cannot log on.
- From your Apple device, open the App Store application.
To quickly find the application, download it here or use your smart device to scan the following QR code:
- Tap Search and type Commvault Edge.
- Install the application.
- Once the Commvault Edge app is installed, open it and do the following:
- Type the user name and password credentials to access the CommServe.
- In the server box, type the Web Console URL for your CommServe. For example:
- Tap Login.
This configuration is saved for future access.
Last modified: 7/12/2019 7:58:07 PM