Changing or Deleting Additional Ports at the Client Level
You can use the Delete Client Level Additional Ports workflow if you have configured additional open ports at the client level for a large number of clients, and you want to delete or change the port range for each client within a client group.
Before You Begin
- The Commvault Workflow solution must be deployed in your CommCell environment. Typically, the Workflow Engine is installed with the CommServe software. If you need to install the Workflow Engine separately, see Installing the Workflow Engine.
- Download the Delete Client Level Additional Ports workflow from the Commvault Store. See Download Workflows from the Commvault Store.
- In the CommCell Browser, create a client group.
- Add to that client group the clients for which you have configured additional open ports at the client level.
- In the CommCell Browser, go to Workflows.
- In the Workflows tab, right-click DeleteClientLevelAdditionalPorts, point to All Tasks, and then click Execute.
The DeleteClientLevelAdditionalPorts Options dialog box appears.
- Click the Run workflow on list, and then select the Workflow Engine that you want to use to perform the workflow.
- Click the ClientGroup list, and then select the client group that contains all of the clients for which you want to delete the additional open ports.
- Click OK to begin the workflow job.
The DeleteClientLevelAdditionalPorts job appears in the Job Controller tab.
- Optional: If you want to configure additional open ports for all of the clients that you ran the workflow on, then perform the following steps:
- Configure the additional open ports on the client group that you created in Step 1, above.
- Push the network configuration on the client group (right-click the client group, point to All Tasks, and then click Push Network Configuration).
Last modified: 6/6/2019 5:43:32 PM