Creating a Custom View in a Report on the Web Console
You can save a set of column filters and input selections as a custom view in a report on the Web Console.
When you create a custom view in a report, only you can see the custom view as an option in the list at the top of the report.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click a report.
- Configure any of the available column filters and input selections, and then click Apply.
- At the top of the page, click Save as view.
The Create view dialog box appears.
- Beside View name, enter a title for the view.
- Optional: To make this the default view of the report, select Set as default.
- Click Save.
The view appears as an option in a list at the top of the report.
Last modified: 9/6/2018 2:48:35 PM