Adding a Credential to Credentials Manager
In Credentials Manager, you can store account credentials to use for various CommCell configurations.
- In the CommCell Console, open Credentials Manager.
- In the Manage User Credentials dialog box, click Add.
- In the Create User Credential dialog box, on the General tab, click the Account Type list and select the type of credential you want to add.
- Enter the account details for the credential.
For more information about the account details by account type, see Credentials Manager Stored Information by Account Type.
- Click OK.
What to Do Next
- Only users who are associated to the credential from the credential Security tab can use the credential in the CommCell Console. To give users permission to use the credential, see Giving Users Permission to Use a Credential in Credentials Manager.
- By default, the master user group is the owner of new credentials. To assign a different owner to the credential, see Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credentials Manager.
Last modified: 8/28/2018 2:08:06 PM