Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credentials Manager
A credential owner is a user or member of a user group who can modify the credential details, such as the credential password and security permissions, in Credentials Manager. Only a credential owner can change the ownership of a credential.
Before You Begin
- This procedure assumes that you have already added a credential to Credentials Manager.
For information about creating a new credential, see Adding a User Credential to Credentials Manager.
- Only the owner of an account can perform this procedure.
If you need to change a credential owner, see Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credentials Manager.
- In the CommCell Console, open Credentials Manager.
- In the Manage User Credentials dialog box, select the credential that you want to change from the list, and then click Edit.
- In the Modify User Credential dialog box, to the right of the Owner box, click Change.
- In the Owner dialog box, select a user or user group as the new credential owner.
Tip: Use the Find feature to locate specific users and user groups by keywords.
- Click OK.
The user or user group appears as the credential Owner.
Last modified: 11/25/2019 8:20:32 PM