Opening Credentials Manager
You can open Credentials Manager from the Control Panel in the CommCell Console.
- On the CommCell Console ribbon, in the Home tab, click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel dialog box, in the User group, click Credentials Manager.
- In the Manage User Credentials dialog box, perform the configuration task.
What to Do Next
You can perform the following tasks from Credentials Manager.
- To add a new credential, see Adding a Credential.
- To assign users permission to use the credential in the CommCell Console, see Giving Permission to Use a Credential.
- To change credential details, such as updating the password, see Updating a Credential.
- To change the owner of an existing credential, see Changing Credential Ownership.
- To remove a credential, see Deleting a Credential.
Last modified: 8/28/2018 2:08:09 PM