Deleting a Credential from Credentials Manager
Credential owners can delete a credential from Credentials Manager.
Before You Begin
- A credential entity cannot be deleted if it is active in your CommCell environment.
- Only the owner of an account can perform this procedure.
If you need to change a credential owner, see Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credentials Manager.
- In the CommCell Console, open Credentials Manager.
- In the Manage User Credentials dialog box, select the credential that you want to remove from the list, and then click Delete.
- To confirm deleting the credential, click OK.
Last modified: 11/25/2019 8:33:59 PM