Changing the Properties of a User from the CommCell Console
You can change the password and other properties for a user from the user properties dialog box in the CommCell Console.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Security > CommCell Users.
- Right-click the username that you want to use, and then click Properties.
- In the User Properties of username dialog box, edit the properties for the user.
For more information about the user properties, see User Properties.
- When you are finished, click OK.
- If you changed the user password, you are prompted to enter the password of the user who is currently logged in to the CommCell Console.
Tip: If you want to configure your environment to not prompt for the logged in user's password when changing user passwords, add the bDisableValidationForPasswordChange additional setting on the CommServe client.
For more information , see Disabling the Logged In User Password Prompt When Changing a User Password.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 6:01:06 PM