Configuring User Access to a Report
You can configure user access to reports by assigning permissions to users or user groups.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Hover over a report, and then click Actions > Security.
The Security - Report dialog box appears.
- In the Enter Username Email Address or Group Name(s) box, type a user name, user email address, or user group, and then select the user from the list that appears.
- From the Permissions list, select a permission:
- To allow the user to edit security settings for this report, select Change Security Settings.
- To allow the user to edit the report in the Report Builder on Web Console, select Edit Report.
- To allow the user to remove the report from the Reports page, select Delete Report.
- To allow the user to view the report, select Execute Report.
- Click the Add User button .
- Click Update.
Last modified: 6/26/2019 3:04:32 PM