Enabling IntelliSnap and Selecting a Snapshot Engine for File Servers
To back up a subclient with IntelliSnap, you must enable IntelliSnap and select a snapshot engine.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > File servers> Windows or Unix.
The File servers page appears.
- Click a server name.
The File System details page appears.
- In the Backup sets section, click a backup set.
The backup set details page appears.
- In the Subclient section, click a subclient.
The subclient details page appears.
- In the Snapshot Engine section, click Edit.
The Edit snapshot engine dialog box appears.
- Select Enable snapshot engine.
The Engine name list appears.
- From the Engine name list, select a snapshot engine, and then click Save.
Last modified: 1/3/2019 10:29:08 PM