Creating Cassandra Subclients
A subclient is a logical entity that contains the data that needs to be backed up. You can back up specific data at a particular time or frequency by adding the data to a user-defined subclient.
Before You Begin
- If you have not done so, create a server plan.
This plan determines when the software automatically backs up the data files. For more information, see Creating a Server Plan.
- If you have not already done so, add an instance for the Cassandra data.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Big Data.
The Instances page appears.
- Click an instance name.
The selected instance page appears.
- In the Data center section, click Add.
The Add data center dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, type the subclient name.
- From the Plan list, select a server plan.
- To add the content that you want to include in the subclient, click Browse.
The Browse content dialog box appears.
- Select the data centers that you want to add as contents to the subclient, and then click OK.
- Click Save.
The software creates the subclient.
Last modified: 3/18/2019 1:35:29 PM