Editing or Deleting a Delegate Operation on a Mailbox or a Folder Using Exchange Mailbox
Applies to: User Mailbox, Journal Mailbox, ContentStore Mailbox
Administrators can edit or delete a delegate operation for a mailbox or a folder.
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > Applications > Exchange.
The list of all Exchange clients appears.
- Click the Exchange client that contains that mailbox or the folder that you want to delegate.
The Exchange client page appears.
- Right-click the mailbox that you want to delegate or that contains the folders that you want to delegate, and then click Delegate.
The Delegate dialog box appears.
- Edit or delete the delegate operation:
- To delete the delegate operation, under Delegated folders, select the name of the delegated folder, and then click the Delete button. To add users or email addresses to the delegate operation, under Update mailbox, add users or email addresses to the delegated list, and then click Save.
- To delete users or email addresses from the delegate operation, select the email address from the list, and then click the Delete button .
After you delete a delegate operation, the users or user groups who had access to the delegated folder or mailbox cannot see the delegated folder or mailbox anymore.
Last modified: 10/29/2019 5:09:37 PM