Enabling Job Throttling for Client Groups
After you enable job throttling for the CommCell environment, you can enable job throttling for clients in a client group.
Enable the Job Throttling Feature for the CommCell Environment
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Control Panel.
The Control Panel dialog box is displayed.
- In the Data section, click Job Management.
The Job Management dialog box is displayed.
- On the General tab, select the Enable Job Throttle at Client Level check box.
- Click OK.
Enable Job Throttling for Clients in a Client Group
- Enable throttling at the CommServe level.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computer Groups.
- Right-click the client group, and then click Properties.
The Client Group Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Job Configuration tab, and then click the Enable Job Throttle check box.
For information on the job throttling options, see Job Configuration Tab of the Client Group Properties Dialog Box.
Last modified: 4/17/2019 2:54:49 PM