Downloading Files and Folders Using the Web Console for Network Share Archiving
You can download one or more of your backed up files and folders to a specific location in your computer. During the download operation, if you select multiple files or folders, the data will be compressed and downloaded as a zip file.
- From the Web Console, click My Data.
- Click the Computers tab.
- Under My Computers, click Restore for the computer that contains the data that you want to download.
You can also click the <Computer Name> to bring the computer summary page, and then click Select Files under the Restore section.
- From the Restore Files page, navigate to the folder containing the data to be downloaded.
- Select the check boxes next to the data and then click the Download button.
- Click Save to download the data to your computer.
Last modified: 5/14/2019 12:05:12 PM