Creating an Office 365 Backup Set for SharePoint
Create an app for Office 365 with SharePoint.
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- Click Add Office 365 app.
- In the Service type box, select SharePoint Online.
- In the App name box, type a name for the app.
- In the Tenant admin site URL box, type the URL for the tenant admin site.
For example, https://<office_365_tenant_prefix>-admin.sharepoint.com.
- Type your login credentials for the SharePoint online administrator user account that can connect to the tenant, and that is also the site collection administrator.
If you have two-factor authentication enabled, generate an app password and use the app password to connect to the tenant.
- In the Azure storage user account box, enter a new or an existing Azure storage account.
- In the Azure storage account key box, type the primary or the secondary account key.
- From the Server plan list, select a plan.
- From the Access node list, select a proxy computer that has SharePoint agent installed. Before selecting the access node, verify that you have already provided the service account information on the proxy computer.
Important: Commvault software supports Microsoft Azure for public clouds only. Sovereign clouds, such as in Germany or China, are not supported. For more information, consult Microsoft documentation. For example, “App Service Regional Details”, https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/app-service/regional-details/.
Last modified: 9/16/2019 5:46:19 AM