Configuring the MySQL Database Version of a Proxy Client Computer
You can configure the MySQL database version of a proxy client computer that is added to a pseudoclient.
Before You Begin
Verify that the proxy client computer is in the running state.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers > pseudoclient.
- Right-click MySQL, and then click Properties.
The MySQL Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Cloud Configuration tab, click the proxy client computer for which you want to configure the database version.
- Verify that the MySQL database version and the path to the MySQL database (for example, /usr/bin) are populated:
- If the properties are populated, click OK.
- If the properties are not populated, then complete the following steps:
- Click Add.
- Add the properties.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 8/23/2019 11:03:16 AM