Creating a Google Cloud Pseudoclient
Create a Google cloud virtualization client to function as the pseudoclient and add the client computer that has the Virtual Server package installed as the proxy.
- In the CommCell Browser, right-click Client Computers, and then go to New Client > Virtualization > Google Cloud Platform.
The Create Google Cloud Platform Client dialog box appears.
- In the Client Name box, enter the name of the Google Cloud instance.
- In the Project ID box, enter the project ID.
- In the Service Account ID box, enter the service account ID.
- In the P12 Key Filename box, enter the file name for the P12 private key.
- In the Private Key's Password box, enter the password for the private key.
- From the Storage Policy list, select the storage policy to which you want to associate the pseudoclient.
- Under Proxies, click Add.
The Select Clients/Client Groups dialog box appears.
- Select the client computer that has the Virtual Server package installed, and then click Include.
- Click OK.
- Click OK in the Create Google Cloud Platform Client dialog box.
Last modified: 9/5/2019 11:52:01 AM