Excluding File Types from Content Indexing File System Data
You can exclude file types from content indexing file system data.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Policies > Storage Policies.
- Right-click the storage_policy, and click Properties.
- On the Content Indexing tab, on the File Filter sub-tab, click Exclude following file types from Content Indexing.
- Select Add new filter pattern.
- In the Filter Pattern box, type the data types that must be excluded.
You can also enter patterns of files or folders using wildcards. (Repeat this process until all files are added.)
You can enter the file path and all the files in the specified path will be excluded.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 9/27/2018 3:14:17 PM