Include File Types for Content Indexing
You can include any file types for content indexing.
By default, the following file types are included for content indexing:
bmp, csv, doc, docx, dot, eml, htm, html, jpg, jpeg, log, msg, ods, odt, odg, odp, pages, pdf, png, ppt, pptx, rtf, txt, xls, xlsx, xml
Before You Begin
To determine if the file type you want to include supports content indexing, see How do we identify if a document is supported for content indexing?
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Policies > Storage Policies.
- Right-click the storage_policy, and then click Properties.
- On the Content Indexing tab, on the File Filter sub-tab, click Include following file types for Content Indexing.
- Select Add new filter pattern.
- In the Filter Pattern box, type the data types that must be included.
You can also enter patterns of files or folders using wildcards. (Repeat this process until all files are added.)
You can enter the file path and all the files in the specified path will be included.
You can enter * to include the files with no extension.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 9/27/2018 3:14:17 PM