Editing Case Options
If you want to change a case after it has been created, you can edit some of the case options in Case Manager.
Before You Begin
- Review the considerations.
- Ensure there are no backup job or content indexing jobs running for the case data.
- Click the name of the case you want to edit.
- Under the Case Manager tab, click Edit.
- In the Edit Case tab, make your changes to the available options. See Options Available when Editing a Case.
- When you are finished, click Preview and Save and then click Save.
- In the Remarks box that appears, type a description of your changes and then click OK.
Your remarks will appear in the Audit Report for Case Manager.
Last modified: 8/15/2018 8:30:58 PM