Creating a DB2 Data Subclient
By default, the default subclient includes both data and the logs for the backup.If you want to backup only the data, then create a separate subclient for data backups.
Before You Begin
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > DB2 > Instance.
- Right-click the backup_set, point to All Tasks, and then click Create Subclient.
The Create New Subclient dialog box appears.
- In the General tab, in the Subclient name box, type a name for the subclient.
- On the Content tab, select the following options:
- Select the Data check box.
- Select the Online Database option.
- Click Yes on the Warning dialog box.
- From the Current Database View, select the database objects you want to include.
- On the Storage Device tab, from the Data Storage Policy list, select the storage policy that you want to use.
- On the Advanced Options tab, clear the Backup Log Files check box.
- Optional: Select the subclient options.
- Click OK to close the Create New Subclient dialog box.
Last modified: 5/21/2018 1:09:50 PM