Configuring User Accounts for the SQL Server Agent
You can configure the user accounts at an entity level by logging into the correct user account level on a SQL Server. For more information on user account levels, see User Accounts Required by the SQL Server Agent.
- Set the user account based on the entity level:
- Select any one of the following accounts to log on:
- If you want to use the administrator account of the computer that has the required privileges, select Use Local System Account.
- If you want to use the permissions of another account that has the required privileges, select Impersonate User.
- Select Impersonate User.
The user must be a SQL server authenticated user with sysadmin access.
- Type the credentials for the user account you want to log on, and then click OK.
Last modified: 5/31/2018 6:11:55 PM